About Me

My photo
An anti-social interior design student who finds pleasure in bullying boys, obsessively re-applying a top coat of nail lacquer everyday and reading books, and believes in obscure things like the power of a good massage and happy endings.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Where's the nearest PCSO?

I was braiding my yaya's hair while watching Mars Needs Moms on DVD when the fireworks started. The empty lot right beside my condo has this grand launch for the condo's that's about to be built there. Here's the event poster:


Aaand the fireworks!


In six crappy photos.

Anyway.

I've been looking at condominiums online because my mom said she wanted to buy a new one and sell this one we've had for 10 years. (sniff) I couldn't resist daydreaming about getting my own place, too, so I looked for possible one-bedroom units for myself. Two bedrooms if I can help it! This is just wishful thinking on my part. I really like hosting parties or simple hang outs with friends so I feel like a bigger space is only appropriate. I've considered getting one in Makati, but I really like the one they're building in Shangri-la Mall's old parking lot. They even have one bedroom units with a maid's room! Plus, my mom is very, very interested in maybe getting a two or three bedroom unit there.

Ack, I should stop this.

I want to win the lottery. (cue The Apprentice's theme song For the Love of Money by The O'Jays)

No comments:

Post a Comment